Introduction to office department
1、 Department members
Minister: Zu Likun
Deputy department: Li Pei
2、 Department responsibilities
1. Assist the office teachers to deal with the daily affairs of the office, such as collecting awards, financial aid materials and other tasks.
2. Cooperate with teachers and presidium work, give full play to the role of office hub, upload and issue, and assist all departments to carry out work.
3. Be directly responsible to the presidium, implement the notice before the meeting, prepare the meeting, and take minutes of the meeting.
4. Be responsible for the duty arrangement of Student Union and office staff.
5. Be responsible for the assessment of the daily work of the student union cadres and departments, and complete all kinds of comprehensive statistical work of the student union;
6. Assist other departments to carry out various activities.
3、 Department System
1. All members of the office should be clear about their responsibilities and do their own work well. In the work, the system of minister and deputy minister is in charge of the daily affairs of the Department. The Deputy Minister assists the minister to do all kinds of work and does his / her duties. He / she should unite and cooperate with each other and make concerted efforts. The work should be enthusiastic and positive. The work done by this department shall not be transferred to other departments.
2. The Department members must obey the unified coordination and command of the minister, and the individual must take the collective interests as the priority
3. Each department member must respect each other, pay attention to the personal image of office members, and play a good leading role for other students.
4. Actively participate in the activities of the Department, in time for group activities, and complete the tasks with quality and quantity.
5. Before each activity of the Department, the activity preparation meeting should be held to assign tasks. After the activity, the members should submit the activity summary on time.
6. During the duty period, it is required to abide by the regulations on duty. It is not allowed to be absent from duty without any reason and ask for leave from the superior.